commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [general][site]How to show Project Reports contains multiple entries
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 18:58:06 GMT
I'm usure how we are controlling it, if we even are. I suspect there is
a propert in the project.properties which can be set to control what
images are used for this. I also suspect the default could change across
versions of Maven. I would look in the project.properties for any
settings pointing to image files in those projects. If not, I suspect
there may be images somewhere for this in the subprojects images
directory. If its just the defautl behavior of Maven, you'll need to
figure out how to adjust it.

The latest Maven build uses arrwos I believe, but I havn't tested
building the site using it.

-M.