commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [codec-multipart] Who's In Charge
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 01:24:13 GMT
Yes, I would say that getting some implementation in place which is
efficient and streamable is more important that working getting it to
plug into other Encoder/Decoder interfaces.

I ran out of time to push this forward. If your interested in moving it
forward, it would be helpful. I think that maintaining the Streamability
and the extensibility in the Parts interfaces are most important. I
think we had ideas that this could get used for both httpclient and of
Decoding the multipart post requests in FileUpload as well. There is
definitly need for a standard codec for multipart post which can get
reused in these projects.

I'll be glad to apply any patches you can supply via the bugzilla
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Commons&version=unspecified&component=Sandbox&rep_platform=Other&op_sys=other&priority=Other&bug_severity=normal&bug_status=NEW&assigned_to=&cc=&bug_file_loc=&short_desc=%5Bcodec-multipart%5D&comment=&maketemplate=Remember+values+as+bookmarkable+template&form_name=enter_bug

-Mark