commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [lang] DateUtils.parseCVS
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 18:41:55 GMT
What about support for other languages? Quite complicated IMHO. This
feels less and less like a true [lang] but more like a
http://joda-time.sourceforge.net/

Strictly speaking Date in is java.util not java.lang ;-)

All of this to say that there is perhaps a need for a [time] and [date]
project. But again, it would be silly to duplicate joda-time.

Gary