commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [codec-multipart] Who's In Charge
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 17:38:39 GMT
Hello,

The only person I see in codec-multipart/project.xml is:

        <developer>
            <name>Mark Diggory</name>
            <id>mdiggory</id>
            <email>mdiggory at apache.org</email>
        </developer>

I am the codec 1.3 release manager for now and I cannot say much about
multipart apart from knowing that it exists and that volunteers are
welcome.

Perhaps you could discuss on this list the pros and cons for a multipart
addition to the next feature release of codec. A proposal type of thing
;-)

Gary