commons-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <donald.br...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANN] Chain Promoted to Commons Proper
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2004 20:03:52 GMT
I have successfully complete the migration of commons-chain from
sandbox to commons proper.  I hope to have a release ready soon once
more documentation gets added.

Commons Chain is an implementation of the Gang of Four's "Chain of
Responsibility" pattern used for the organizing the execution of
complex processing flows.  It is currently being used in several
production applications and will form the backbone of Struts, perhaps
as soon as Struts 1.3.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/chain

Don

BTW, what should I do with the old sandbox site?  I left it there for
now with no links from the commons site to it.