commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mfncoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [any] NoClassDefFoundError trying to build with Maven 1.0
Date Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:49:59 GMT
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:29:07 +0200, Arnaud HERITIER
<aheritier@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi martin,
>
>        Can you add the -X option to launch maven and send us (on this list or on the
maven users list or on Jira) the log please.

Rather than post the log itself, which is quite large, I've put it here:

http://www.apache.org/~martinc/mavenlog.txt

Before doing this, I wiped out my .maven directory and reinstalled
Maven, just to give you the complete picture.

Note that while the log says it is using a userBuildPropertiesFile,
there is no such file in the location it indicates in the log. (There
was one, which has all my Ant stuff in it, but I moved it away to see
if it made any difference. It didn't.)

Thanks!

--
Martin Cooper