commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Crampton <cc...@eonomine.com>
Subject [collections] LoopingListIterator is on the task list
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 22:21:00 GMT
I noticed that LoopingListIterator is on the task list for Commons
Collections (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/collections/tasks.html).
I happen to have written such a class, complete with JUnit tests and
have integrated it into my local CVS checkout of Commons, being careful
to make the code fit the style of other code in Commons. No other
changes were required to any other classes; it's just two new .java
files, one for the class and one for the JUnit test.

I'll gladly provide the code and assign copyrights to the Jakarta
project.

I'll also gladly work on other items on the task list for Collections.

Regards,
--Eric