commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [general][site]How to show Project Reports contains multiple entries
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 23:37:30 GMT
I'm not sure, but I think it is controlled by the CSS (most of it is).

If that is the case, the old +/- image might be around in the plugin still.
Arrows are definitely the current default and much nicer IMO.

Ironically, xdoc needs the most documentation updates out of everything because
it is so configurable :)

Grabbing the CSS and finding the bit you want to change, then providing your own
style/project.css to override it is the easiest way to do it.

- Brett