commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <st...@mungoknotwise.com>
Subject [lang] public static boolean DateUtils.equals(Date dt1, Date dt2) (bugzilla issue 26922)
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:07:27 GMT
Just curious: the bugzilla issue was reopened back in February with a
comment that the issue was still being discussed on the commons-dev list,
but I can't seem to find the discussion in the archives, and it doesn't look
like the method was added. Can someone point me to the discussion? Was it
finally decided that the method really wasn't necessary?

Steven Caswell
Sun Certified Java Programmer
steve@mungoknotwise.com
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is
worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a
miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so
by the exertions of better men than himself." .... John Stuart Mill.