commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <st...@mungoknotwise.com>
Subject RE: [lang] StringUtils.split ignores empty items (Bugzilla bug# 22692)
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:55:32 GMT
I went ahead and named it splitPreserveAllTokens, since that seemed to be
the closest concensus. It would be good if someone could review.

Steven Caswell
Sun Certified Java Programmer
steve@mungoknotwise.com
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is
worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a
miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so
by the exertions of better men than himself." .... John Stuart Mill.