commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [lang] DateUtils.parseCVS
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 22:31:15 GMT
Personally, I'm happy for lang sandbox to contain code that didn't make it
to lang itself so long as it has a comment that identifies its status and
preferably a mailing list thread link.
Stephen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Caswell" <steve@mungoknotwise.com>
To: "'Jakarta Commons Developers List'" <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 11:06 PM
Subject: RE: [lang] DateUtils.parseCVS

Does anyone care either way that the code is in DateUtils/DateUtilsTestCase
commented out? Should it be moved to a sandbox? Or a bugzilla issue?

Steven Caswell
Sun Certified Java Programmer
steve@mungoknotwise.com
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is
worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a
miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so
by the exertions of better men than himself." .... John Stuart Mill.

http://www.lokitech.com