commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Johan Lindquist" <jo...@kawoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VFS] Using sftp and vfs ...
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:11:14 GMT
Yes, sounds good - cause I was just thinking that what if I have two users
concurrently calling the VFS.getManager(), do some operation and then
close the FileSystemManager, there is a chance one of them will get their
session closed half-way through the operation?  cleanup would definately
be a better option.