commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Johan Lindquist" <jo...@kawoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VFS] Using sftp and vfs ...
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:41:27 GMT
Thanks for that Mario, will give that a go as that is pretty much the
scenario i am using it right now - connect, do some file op and
disconnect, possibly reconnecting later as a different user ...

Would it be possible though to have a file system option that would
determine if the session is to be closed if all files are detached for
example?  I have not had a chance to look in detail 'under the hood' of
VFS yet, so i don't know if this is possible.

Thanks,

Johan