commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [general] poms in java-repository
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:05:52 GMT

I rolled it back on request.

Maven 2 seems to use poms more actively, so having Maven 1 poms there
caused them problems, so the initial request was to hack our poms to help
them there.

In retrospect though, their mind changed as we're not meant to be tweaking
the files on ibiblio etc, so I then rolled them back again. Which is why
you can't see evidence of the below :)

Hen