commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [general] poms in java-repository
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:32:19 GMT

Apparantly it's caused a bit of a problem for the Maven-2 work, so I'm
going to modify the poms slightly.

<currentVersion> will have a <version> next to it.
<id> will also have <groupId>/<artifactId> next to it for both project and
dependencies.

Shoudln't break for maven 1 or 2, but means they won't be the same as in
cvs.

Hen