commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [Resources] - quick question
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2004 04:16:38 GMT

I think you may be able to make a JIRA issue on the Maven JIRA, but that
might be out of date information.

For Apache based jars, we have a local repository on our server we can
place things on that will be rsync'd to ibiblio. For non-apache jars, we
need to basically send a request to the Maven folks, either on the Maven
JIRA or maven-user list.

Hen