commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [configuration] getProperties ?
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:53:08 GMT
I think maybe it is a laeft over method, or maybe something that was going
to be added to support
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/collections/apidocs-COLLECTIONS_3_0/org/ap
ache/commons/collections/ExtendedProperties.html this class so it could be
removed..  However, since it is only at the AbstractConfiguration level, I
think delete it.  This seems like a sort of special purpose method that
could be better placed in something like a PropertiesConfiguration or
PropertiesConfigurationUtil class...

Eric