commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject [vfs] Adding list children ability to Http provider
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:40:26 GMT
Hi all,

I have been hacking my own copy of the http provider to provide a
doListChildren() method.  I added to HttpFileProvider a method
setListChildrenStrategry() that takes in an implementation of the interface
ListChildrenStrategy().  The ListChildrenStrategy is responsible for parsing
through the results of a webpage and parsing out what is a "child" and what
isn't...

I need this because I want to parse a page like this:
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/jcifs/jars/ and pull out as 'children' all the
links that end in .jar...  Does this sound like something that should be
added to HttpFileProvider?

Eric