commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Inger, Matthew" <>
Subject RE: [betwixt] XDoclet Integration
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:49:47 GMT
Being that there are no file realeases of this product, nor does the
parent site on codehaus even show a single html page, I think i will
stick with the standard Xdoclet program.

-----Original Message-----
From: Konstantin Priblouda []
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 10:44 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: RE: [betwixt] XDoclet Integration

--- "Inger, Matthew" <> wrote:
> I'm actually working on a basic one right now.
> It just needs a template file, not a full module,
> but it supports
> the following

Dare to write xdoclet-2 plugin? :)
( with nice, fully-test-covered jelly template
instead of .xdt,
tags which are self-testing & documenting
( like - "do not uset this tag on method level",
or "no more than one of them on class" or
"you forgot this tag property" etc. )

And I think auto-generated class which confiugures and
fires up betwixt would be nice....

check xdoclet-2 plugins at:

----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: