commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] XDoclet Integration
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2004 21:36:26 GMT
On 16 Jun 2004, at 16:16, Konstantin Priblouda wrote:

<snip>

> Anyway, it would be nice if we could discuss tag set
> a little.

+1

the wiki might be good for this purpose (since it's easier to post code
up than by attachment to an email).

i'd be in favour of splitting the xdoclet related code into a separate
optional sub-component (take a look at beanutils-bean-collections for
an example). i've been thinking about moving the schema generation
stuff into a separate optional sub-component for a little while now and
plan to do something similar for lang enum support.

this would mean that there'd be no reason why we couldn't have
implementations for both versions (provided that there are developers
keen to write them).

but the tags are definitely the right place to start.

- robert