commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsw.com>
Subject [general] commons standard for release notes and Maven?
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 00:19:22 GMT
Hello,

It seems there is no standard in commons/maven for providing release
notes on the generated web sites. Each component provides a
RELEASE-NOTES.txt and some projects link to it from their xdocs.

It seems to me that having a "Release Notes" link generated by Maven
would be nice. The particular issue I want to address is to find out,
without downloading a component and digging, what has changed between
the current release and the release I am using.

Gary