commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Downloads
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:01:24 GMT
the only problem with the design of that page is that it doesn't give
direct links to the md5 sums and pgp signatures. in particular, it's
important that users check md5 sums for everything they downloaded. i
suppose (though) that this is probably something that should be taken
up with infrastructure(?) or whoever owns that page.

- robert