commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] XDoclet Integration
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:46:12 GMT
hi

On 16 Jun 2004, at 10:30, Konstantin Priblouda wrote:

> --- robert burrell donkin
> <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>> not really but i think that it'd be cool :)
>>
>> fancy volunteering?
>
> Well, what tagset do you nave in mind?

dunno i just think that it'd be cool :)

since Matthew's got a clearer idea of what's needed, he'll jump in
here...

>> (i'll be tied up for the next week or two cutting
>> releases for various
>> components)
>
> I will suppose to do it as  new xdoclet-2 plugin.
> ( better templating, faster, error check for tags,
> self documenting tags etc. )
>
> it's already usable.
>
> Ask me if you have problems / questions  how to
> compile everything necessary.

i'm not sure i parse this properly. could you expand a little?

the mailing list now strips out most attachments so you'll need to use
bugzilla if you wanted to contribute some code.

- robert