commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Commons Collections 3.1 released
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:43:06 GMT
darn. i thought something like this might happen :(

i've been waiting for infrastructure to commit the changes i need
before the separate jakarta commons releases page to work and just
before the change came through, another component is released.

i'll roll back my changes to the jakarta website...

- robert