commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject [release] uploading jar distributions [WAS Re: [ANOUNCEMENT] Commons Collections 3.1-RC1 and 2.1.1 released]
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:33:43 GMT
i think probably that since the jar's are part of the same release
process as the other artifacts packaged together as source and binary
distributions you're right that a single vote is best.

i've completed the release cut for commons-logging-1.0.4 and am
awaiting the mirrors syncing. that means i'll probably be finishing
things off tomorrow.

i've uploaded the jar distributions to a staging area
(http://cvs.apache.org/~rdonkin/commons-logging/) together with md5
sums and pgp signatures. would you be willing to manage the actual
movement into the repository (since i made a bit a of a mess last
time)?

BTW would it be a good idea to have either a repo website or (even
better) a repo wiki where we can try to pull some of these processes
and procedures together into useful documents.

- robert