commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [pool] Compilation under 1.5: enum keyword
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:07:57 GMT
Hi Greg,

A patch attached to a bugzilla issue would be nice.
In this case it is a trivial change but every contribution/patch is
appreciated. A bugzilla issue to document the change is also needed.

Changing to using an iterator would increase performance slightly
(unneeded synchronization in enumeration). But this is not really an
issue for the clear method.
But it is a simple change so go for it!

Cheers
Dirk