commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Dalquist <edalqu...@unicon.net>
Subject [codec-multipart] Questions
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:47:29 GMT
I needed to find a way to reconstruct a submitted multipart form from
the files and parameters stored in temp locations. I was directed to the
codec-multipart code and found it did part of what I wanted. I did make
some rather extensive changes  to the way it functions to make it fit my
application.

The big issues I had were with the inability to control the boundary and
the fact that by using static methods for a majority of the work the
code was not threadsafe. I would be more that willing to submit my
changes for review and make modifications to the architecture as needed
to get the code accepted into the codec-multipart project. Please let me
know two who or where I should upload the modified source.

-Eric Dalquist