commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ima...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vfs] VfsTask
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:21:56 GMT
Rami Ojares wrote:

>I don't understand fully but I quess you want a way to configure the manager
>in ant for different tasks. This could be a DataType.
>
>eg.
>
><vfs-copy toDir="path">
>	<vfs-manager proxy="foo" replicator="bar"/>
>	<vfs-fileset dir="path">
>		<include name="*.b?t"/>
>	</vfs-fileset>
></vfs-copy>

I thought about

<vfs-manager id="default" class="StandardFileSystemManager">
	<vfs-option but this is to specify and implement later ../>
</vfs-manager>

<vfs-manager id="special" class="MyHyperVFSFileSystemManager" />

<vfs-copy manager="default" toDir="path">
	<vfs-fileset dir="path">
		<include name="*.b?t"/>
	</vfs-fileset>
</vfs-copy>

<vfs-copy manager="special" toDir="path">
	<vfs-fileset dir="pathXX">
		<include name="*.b?t"/>
	</vfs-fileset>
</vfs-copy>

the

manager="default"

could be the default and thus need not to be specified.

If needet, the manager= reference could be added to the vfs-fileset too,
but isnt it possible to access the object of the parent element in ant?
vfs-fileset runs in the context of vfs-copy - there should be a way to
access it.

Also the <vfs-manager could listen to the project finish an close the
manager.

--
Mario