commons-dev mailing list archives

From Manfred Wolff <>
Subject howto contribute patches to commons-sandbox projects
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:54:44 GMT

What is the right way to contribute patches to commons-sandbox projects.
In the apache bugzilla it is only possible to add issues to commons
projects but not to commons sandbox. I have written in this area but i
have got no reply. It is not possible to use things of commons-sandbox
if somebody is not allowed to contributing patches. If somebody has a
solution, please mail me. It is not a good way to copy the whole code
and make changes. If the framework becomes an odanary status this is the

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message