commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <heg...@med.uni-marburg.de>
Subject Re: [configuration] AbstractConfiguration.Container
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:25:24 GMT
A related question is the behavior of getProperty() if the requested
property has multiple values. At the moment the Container class is used
to make a difference whether the property has a single value of type
Collection or multiple values. Without the Container class this
difference cannot be resolved.

Well, I don't belief that this is a big issue. The behavior of
getProperty() just has to be exactly specified in those cases.

Oliver

Eric Pugh schrieb:

> Why wait?  If we can toss it, let's do it, as I'm guessing we won't get much
> testing exposure post 1.0 on the codebase before ripping it up for 2.0...

Dipl.-Inform. Oliver Heger
Zentrale Informationsverarbeitung (ZIV) / Bereich Anwenderverfahren
Klinikum der Philipps-Universit├Ąt Marburg
Bunsenstra├če 3,
D-35037 Marburg
Tel: +49 6421 28-66592
mailto:oliver.heger@med.uni-marburg.de