commons-dev mailing list archives

From "matthew.hawthorne" <ma...@apache.org>
Subject [lang] mutables
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 02:37:23 GMT
I just made a checkin of some initial code for mutables.  I haven't used
CVS in
a few months now (switched to subversion) so let's hope I didn't screw
anything up.

I have to admit that I haven't looked at this code for a good time,
since around
August maybe.  So all are welcome to take a look and make improvements.
I don't really have a solid use case for these classes anymore, so I'd
imagine
that others will have a better insight in that regard.

The test coverage is pretty good, I think in the 70% range.  I remember
learning
some weird things about the way Java handles primitive number
conversions, as
I was trying to get the tests to pass.  If something looks bizarre give
a yell and
I'll investigate.