commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Gear <>
Subject Re: [Collections] MultiMap status?
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 21:52:12 GMT
Tim Reilly wrote:
> Maybe this article helps?
> I pointed people to it when we made it a convention to follow at work:
> [Admittedly, it wasn't a real issue for us. We all used Eclipse anyhow, but
> I wanted us to follow Jakarta code conventions in case there was something
> for us to give back.]

OK - thanks for all your help.  I'm not expecting to contribute anything
at the moment, so i think i'll leave off mangling all of my files,
especially when vi already has a more intelligent method of handling tabs.

Think context!  Using accepted quoting conventions makes
your email easier to understand.  Learn how at

View raw message