commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [site] main + sandbox site update
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 21:06:09 GMT
The css only contains a max height for the header so the header will
resize.

But to support small screens I just added a small javascript to switch
  logo if window size < 850.
Larger browser windows or browsers with javascript disabled get the
wide version.

Result can be seen/tested here:
http://cvs.apache.org/~dirkv/commons/index.html

And to make testing easier: