commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [lang] release notes format.
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:45:47 GMT
What I've ended up doing is getting changes.xml just so for the release,
running "maven announcement" and saving the resulting file back into
CVS. There is a bit of a chicken and egg problem since the ant build is
run independently from the maven site build and the ant build needs the
release notes text file.

Gary