commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Validator] 1.1.3 release plan
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 02:12:10 GMT
I checked out the branch and tried to apply the three tickets in question. None of the patches
fully succeeded, I guess because they were written against the HEAD. These are all enhancements,
and could just as well wait for 1.2.0.

I'm not aware of any burning issues in regard to the 1.1.2 branch, and will plan on rolling
a 1.1.3 release tomorrow night.

My window of opportunity to do this is very small, as I'll be away again next week. So, if
there are issues, and no one else is willing or able to resolve them, then the release will
have to wait until July. I hope this will not be the case, since the Struts release has been
blocked for almost three months now, in anticipation of Validator 1.1.3.

-Ted.