commons-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Priblouda <kpriblo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [betwixt] XDoclet Integration
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:45:47 GMT

> the wiki might be good for this purpose (since it's
> easier to post code
> up than by attachment to an email).

your place or our place?

> this would mean that there'd be no reason why we
> couldn't have
> implementations for both versions (provided that
> there are developers
> keen to write them).

It's OK to have 2 versions. From my point of view, I
stopped to use xdoclet-1.2 adn moved everything to 2.0
( but EJB people would have hard time, as nobody from
xdoclet 2 plugin developers uses EJB anymore )
so there are oeople whoi is going to stay with 1.2 for
a while...

I think ( for xdoclet 2 )  betwixt plugin shall be
located in xdoclet repository , because of dependency
to qtags plugin.

regards,

=====
----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich