commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@micropole-univers.com>
Subject Re: [configuration] AbstractConfiguration.Container
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:57:36 GMT
Eric Pugh wrote:

> Why wait?  If we can toss it, let's do it, as I'm guessing we won't get much
> testing exposure post 1.0 on the codebase before ripping it up for 2.0...

Well I'm a bit hesitant to risk this change right before the 1.0
release, I'm not sure I understood the whole picture that's why I asked.
It smells the untested feature that is going to wake up and bite us

Since I plan at least a 1.1 release before the heavy refactoring work to
2.0, I thought this change could be delayed.

Emmanuel Bourg