commons-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Priblouda <kpriblo...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [betwixt] XDoclet Integration
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:16:15 GMT
--- "Inger, Matthew" <Inger@Synygy.com> wrote:
> Being that there are no file realeases of this
> product, nor does the
> parent site on codehaus even show a single html
> page, I think i will
> stick with the standard Xdoclet program.

I will try to push on aslak to move xdoclet-2 release
forvard ( dependent projects are already released ),
so I can cut release on xdoclet-2 plugins.

I got commit powers only on old xdoclet, &
plugins for xdoclet-2.

XDoclet-2 plugins shall compile out of the CVS
with maven, and also contain examples ( documentation
about tags is generated too )

Though not everything is supported yet  -
externalizing, javabeans, webwork & hibernate are
in production-ready shape, but not EJB.

Anyway, it would be nice if we could discuss tag set
a little.

regards,

=====
----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich