commons-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Priblouda <kpriblo...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [betwixt] XDoclet Integration
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:43:34 GMT
--- "Inger, Matthew" <Inger@Synygy.com> wrote:
> I'm actually working on a basic one right now.
> It just needs a template file, not a full module,
> but it supports
> the following

Dare to write xdoclet-2 plugin? :)
( with nice, fully-test-covered jelly template
instead of .xdt,
tags which are self-testing & documenting
( like - "do not uset this tag on method level",
or "no more than one of them on class" or
"you forgot this tag property" etc. )

And I think auto-generated class which confiugures and
fires up betwixt would be nice....

check xdoclet-2 plugins at:
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/xdoclet-plugins

regards,

=====
----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich