commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject Re: [vfs][all][poll][RESULT] regular expression library or jdk1.4 as minimum requirement
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:34:35 GMT

In message <40CF6F5E.6080406@apache.org>, "matthew.hawthorne" writes:
>Not progress for you, but maybe progress for others.   I think I read that
>ORO is still going to build an "all" jar which includes everything, so it
>shouldn't make a difference.

That's exactly right.  The usual jakarta-oro-2.1-dev-1.jar file has
everything in it.  Others who want just a subset can use
jakarta-oro-core-2.1-dev-1.jar coupled with one or more others.  I
was trying to respond to what I thought was being requested.  The
thing to keep in mind is that the API, packaging, and whatever else
can be shaped to whatever you want.  All you have to do is get
involved.

daniel