commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <sma...@lfjr.net>
Subject Re: [configuration]ConfigurationXMLDocument and release
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:22:59 GMT
Oliver Heger wrote:

>> 28274 Use of enum as variable
>> 27747 ClassCastException not thrown by getBoolean()
>> 27775 Comma-escaping and backslash-parsing
>> 28660 Lists in a CompositeConfiguration
>> 26534 JNDIConfiguration and union configuration
>>
> I think 26534 can be considered as fixed. The problem why I reported
> this bug has been solved. JNDIConfiguration works now with union
> configuration as is demonstrated by a unit test for ConfigurationFactory.
>
> Oliver

Ok thank you I'll close the bug. 28274 and 27775 are fixed, I'm
currently working on 28660. Once I review 27747 next week we should be
ready for a release candidate 1.

I'm also tempted to commit my SystemConfiguration and its <system/>
element for the ConfigurationFactory, configuration through system
properties is a common usage, it would make sense for the initial release.

Emmanuel Bourg