commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Maven jdiff plugin WAS: [ANOUNCEMENT] Commons Collections 3.1-RC1 and 2.1.1 released
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:36:46 GMT
I've stopped crossposting to users and announcements to save the moderator some
headache :)

I haven't used it myself, but if it is following conventions, you would add:
<report>maven-jdiff-plugin</report>
To the <reports/> section of project.xml.  If there is no reports section, you'd
need to create it with the standard list + this one.

Alternatively, you can add a postGoal on xdoc:register-reports in maven.xml that
has:
<attainGoal name="maven-jdiff-plugin:register" />

This is all documented on the Maven web site.

Cheers,
Brett