commons-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [testutils] Is there any commons area for generic test code?
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:18:39 GMT
On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 05:28, Jörg Schaible wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> in our project I have meanwhile also a collection of utility classes, that I
> use over again in unit tests. It might be good to have a more common pool.

Great news Jörg!  You put us over the top wrt my personal quota of 3
interested people.  So you, Micheal Davey and I have shown interest so
lets roll.

I'll kick start a little sandbox project for common test related code
shared across ASF projects.

What shall we call it?  I figure 'test' is short and to the point.

Alex