commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: [sandbox] active components?
Date Sat, 15 May 2004 22:48:59 GMT
At 12:09 AM -0400 5/15/04, Henri Yandell wrote:
>I'm interested in finding out which parts of sandbox are not active and
>which would be worth putting time into getting a release done.
>
>chain

chain is expected to be a core part of Struts 1.3.x; I've been using
it with Struts for a while and don't know of any reason why it
couldn't be released, although I don't know the chain code itself
very well.

>email

I don't think anyone is actively watching over email.  I haven't used
the code myself, but I've looked it over (not too recently) and it's
probably close to a release.

>resources

I'm not sure at all how close resources is to a release, but it too
is probably going to be a dependency of Struts 1.3.x.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com