commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject going with the site update Was: [site] main + sandbox site update
Date Mon, 31 May 2004 22:08:10 GMT

Just so there is an awareness, Dirk's update will take the voted on
charter:

http://cvs.apache.org/~dirkv/commons/charter.html

and some additions I made to the release page based on the IO release.

http://cvs.apache.org/~dirkv/commons/releases/prepare.html

The major change for the prepare page is that I switched it to Cc the PMC
for a [RESULT] and not for a [VOTE]. I might be wrong here, but I think
that's the intended practice. Looking at the PMC history, Commons are the
only ones that Cc them on a vote. Everyone else does results.

Hen