commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] [IO] Commons IO 1.0 release
Date Sun, 02 May 2004 20:00:16 GMT

Released without the FilenameUtils and ClassLoaderInputStream classes.

http://www.apache.org/~bayard/io/

Now including a clover report:

http://www.apache.org/~bayard/io/clover/

****

FileFilters seem to have been modified at some point to have their 2nd
accept method added [presumably because they are all basically delegating
to underlying filters and need to maintain signature]. 2nd accept method
testing hasn't been added.

Others, like PrefixFilter, should just have one of the accept's removed.

It's tempting to sweep through Filters and fix them up a bit.

Hen