commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [all] BinaryCompatability tester
Date Sun, 02 May 2004 16:47:05 GMT

The only thing I can think of is the jdiff tool. As long as things are
only added, I would assume binary compatibility is kept?

So if jdiff were to create an xml report before the html [it might be able
to do this], you could write something to create a different html report
that merely cares about binary compatibility.

Hen