commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [collections] new snapshot to ibiblio
Date Fri, 14 May 2004 19:19:08 GMT
> We could add a 'packaged project' a fixed set of jars we don't
> (including can't) build, for project "XYZ-version" see:
>     http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/packages.html
> Alternatively, you could add/reference the jars in your CVS, and
> add you own XYZ-version, kinda like james-server.xml does for
> dnsjava right now.

I'll give those a look.  In Dain's case, it sounds as if Geronimo needs to
add cvs.apache.org repository to geronimo for any snapshots they are using.

> As you know (if you read the thread on general@gump about freezing
phoenix)
> we can't (todate) ensure that no unfrozen components somewhere within both
> dependency trees won't throw a spanner into the works.

Nope, I haven't read it.  Anything more we want to say about James should be
on server-dev@james.apache.org, not on Jakarta Commons.  :-)  I'm not going
to respond to Stephen's message on jcdev, since it is exclusively about
James.

	--- Noel