commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim Reilly" <>
Subject RE: [id][maven?] junit test hangs on minotaur (FreeBSD)
Date Mon, 31 May 2004 01:12:57 GMT
> Phil Steitz wrote:
> > Dirk Verbeeck wrote:
> > I was trying to update the sandbox when I noticed that the
> > InMemoryStateImplTest testcase hangs on FreeBDS.
> > On windows everything is fine.
> Odd.  Works fine on Linux as well and the InMemoryStateImplTest is not
> really doing anything funny (that I can see)...Tim?

Hmm. Works on Win2K, and Fedora Core 1 for me as well. I can setup a FreeBSD
VM, but it'll take me a some time.
It may not actually be InMemoryStateImplTest, I see I neglected to
try...catch...finally...close the input stream in
ReadOnlyResourceStateImpl.load() (umm.oops)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message