commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Digester] Gump/Betwixt need help (was Re: [GUMP@lsd]: jakarta-commons/commons-betwixt failed)
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 08:33:59 GMT
hi stefan

thanks for the heads-up.

the digester RSS example code is being separated from the upcoming
release. it'll probably end up in a separate build (but that's not been
done yet). i've added the digester RSS example code into the betwixt
repository. it's hard for me to test (at the moment) but i hope that'll
fix the build.

BTW i'm struggling to make gump run on my mandrake box using the brutus
instructions. i do have a debian machine so maybe i'll try to follow
brutus instructions on that machine.

- robert